The Real Cost of Better Sleep
If you’re anything like the rest of us, there’s been a time in your life when you’ve questioned (or cursed) the high cost of a quality mattress. You might have even wondered how mattress companies can charge so much money for what seems to amount to nothing more than a piece of foam.
Trust us, we get it! And that’s why we created the Lull mattress. We wanted to be able to offer the world a premium mattress that was supportive, comfortable, easy to get set-up, and still less expensive than the traditional options on the market.
Quality Sleep is an Investment in Yourself
Sleep experts can all agree on one thing – getting good sleep is an important part of your health and well-being. In fact, studies have shown that just one extra hour of sleep per night can do more to increase your happiness level than a $60,000 per year raise. Impressive, right?
And the best way to cash-in on that boost in bliss is by making sure that you invest in the right mattress for you. We’ve even come up with a detailed mattress buying guide to help you figure out if our mattress will help lull you into better sleep, or if you might need something other than a premium memory foam option for your comfort and support.
Think of the cost of a new mattress this way – if you invest $850 on your Lull mattress, which is guaranteed to last you for 10 years of awesome sleep, you’re spending around $.20 per night for the next decade on your health and happiness. How’s that for some killer ROI?
The Miracle of Memory Foam
When it comes to mattresses, they are definitely not all created equal. Memory foam mattresses have been proven to improve some pretty key aspects of sleep, last longer than innerspring mattresses, and actually cost less than the traditional mattress options.
So what does that “piece of foam” that you’re investing in give you for your hard-earned money?
- Better Body Fit: Thanks to memory foam responding to heat and pressure, the Lull mattress conforms to your body shape while sleeping, and then bounces back once you’re out of bed. This means that you get a mattress that is custom-fit for your sleep needs, and the ideal level of comfort and support each night.
- Temperature Regulation: The proprietary blend of foams that makes up the Lull mattress allows for an even distribution of your body weight while you sleep, which means that you get the coolest and most comfortable night of sleep possible.
- Relief from Pain: The miracle of memory foam bedding also helps to remove the pain of pressure points in your body that develop when your weight isn’t spread evenly across your mattress. That means you wake up pain-free and feeling refreshed, no matter which position you choose to sleep in each night.
- Fewer Allergy Attacks: Traditional innerspring mattresses can absorb up to 10 million dust mites and other allergens over time, while memory foam provides a much denser sleep surface – that means there’s no room for the things that make you cough, wheeze, and sneeze to take up residence in your bed.
- Less Sleep Disturbances: Memory foam mattresses also help to prevent being disturbed by your partner’s movements during the night, as they conform to each sleeper’s shape. Say goodbye to tossing and turning!
It’s All About the Layers (or Lull vs. the Other Guys)
Okay, so you get how important sleep is, why memory foam is superior to innerspring mattresses, and the return on investment you get from the cost of a quality mattress. At this point, you might be asking yourself why you should choose Lull, instead of one of the other foam mattress options that are out there.
Simply put, it’s all about the layers.
The Lull mattress is made in the USA from the highest available quality of materials, and it provides sleepers with a unique three-layer design that sets it apart from the other guys – a 7” polyurethane foam foundation, a 1.5” foam blend transition layer, and a 1.5” gel-infused memory foam top layer.
The Lull mattress support layer provides the durability and strength for ideal spinal support, as well as warding off the sagging you might find in other memory foam mattresses.
When it comes to absorbing movement and preventing the annoying “middle of the night wakeup thanks to my partner leaving bed” phenomenon, the Lull’s transitional layer gives you relief from that sinking feeling of your partner getting out of bed.
And unlike many other memory foam mattresses, the Lull mattress cools you down instead of heating you up, thanks to its soft and gel-infused top layer that absorbs and redistributes the heat your body generates while you sleep.
Bottom line? Our mattress was designed with sleepers like you in mind. We sought out the most knowledgeable and experienced mattress makers out there, and put their expertise into making the Lull mattress.
Are you starting to see how we differ from the “other guys” that are only out to sell as many mattresses as possible, thanks to lower costs and lesser craftsmanship?
Get 100 Nights of Better Sleep on Us
If you’re still not convinced that Lull is the right sleep investment for you, we’ve got you covered with our no catch, no hassle 100-night trial.
You can give the Lull mattress a whirl in your home for more than three months to make sure that it’s the right choice for you. And if it’s not? No worries – we’ll take it back and give you a refund. For free!
Yep, you read that right. You get your money back, and we arrange to have the mattress picked up and returned to us at zero cost to you.
Better Sleep is Waiting!
So now that you know the real cost of sleep and what sets Lull apart as a solid investment in your health and happiness, are you ready to give the miracle of memory foam a try?
Great! We’d love to help you get started with your free Lull mattress trial. Just give us a shout, and we’ll get you started on the path to a better night’s sleep.